6/0, 7/0, 8/0, 10/0
$55.00 – $69.00
It is a specification that eliminates barb (kaeshi) in order to increase the survival rate of fish caught in the release premise fishing targeting rare game fish such as GT (Roninji) and bluefin tuna.
Instead of just a barbless, it uses “MAGIC BARBLESS”, which has a higher penetration performance than a hook with a barb and is harder to barre than a barbless hook.
A slight step is provided to reduce the slipping off when tension is lost, and achieve a barbless level of penetration. Fast and smooth hook-off when landing. Basic performance is the same as Y-S23.
● Magic barbless is used, which has more power than barbless and enables speedy release.
● Adopts a unique curve point that minimizes damage to the lure.
● Adopting a smart eye that makes it easy to rig heavy rings without opening more than necessary, and reduces the opening that causes strength deterioration as much as possible.
● Uses heavy wire to withstand monster-sized targets.
● High corrosion-resistant tin plating and aqua block treatment
Ideal for GT fishing, catch and release.
Free shipping on orders over $150!
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments